Monday, July 22, 2013





My dear family,

I don't know if you all remember, but it was exactly one year ago today that I opened my mission call to serve in Ukraine! What a whirlwind it has been since then.

I have two really cool stories to tell you from my week.

First: We have a baptismal date for this Saturday. His name is Vitaly.  He is twenty three years old and he is awesome. He loves the way that he feels when he is at church and is really excited to learn more. He even decided to get baptized in the river. So on Saturday we are going to go out to the river and I hope there will be a lot of support from our wonderful branch.

Second: The Sister missionaries have this investigator names Larissa who has been coming to church ever since I came here to Chernivtsi. She has never been baptized and I am not really sure why. But yesterday I was sitting in priesthood when the overwhelming feeling came to me that I needed to go and ask Larissa if I could baptize her on Saturday. So after the closing prayer I went and found her and just told her that I felt like I should ask her if I could baptize her this coming Saturday. She thought for a second and then said yes! How cool huh? I was very thankful to God for the prompting that He sent me. What a huge blessing! Needless to say I am very excited for Saturday!

Hey, you all have iPhones, you need to take some more pictures to send me since I don't get to see you otherwise! I miss seeing you and it has been to long since you sent me pictures!

I love you all so much! I will talk to you next week,

Love,

Elder Hadfield



No comments:

Post a Comment