Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hello,
The Kiev Temple
Let me tell you a little bit about things that have changed. My new companion is named Elder Dorius. He is a bit shorter than me but not short overall. He is really good with the language and is helping me learn a lot. He is the first counselor in the branch presidency here and I just got called to be the branch clerk. Our ward has about fifty active members, maybe a little bit more. Recently our Mission President called a Ukrainian to be the branch president. It is the first time that there has been a native branch president, so things are really moving forward. Chernivtsi is a beautiful, and it reminds me a lot of Uzhhorod.

I was able to go to Kiev this week and go to the temple. It was so great! I think that is the last chance I will get to go:(. Oh well.

Sorry for the short letter:(, It will be a lot longer next week, today was really busy trying to get registered and everything.

Love,

Elder Hadfield

No comments:

Post a Comment