Monday, February 4, 2013



Happy Birthday week to me! Make sure to eat cake and think of me:) Mom, my land lady came over this week and I had my Ukrainian blanket out on my bed and I asked her if she liked it. She said that she thought it was sweet and that boys are always little boys to their mom's. Is that true haha? I am just kidding.
Let's see, how did my week go? It is getting colder here. There is a ton of ice on the ground and I managed to slip three times. One of them was pretty bad because I tried to grab on to a nearby fence and the fence fell over on top of me. I was laughing about it after, but in the moment it was pretty embarrassing since there were a few people other than my companion who saw. So for church we have a one hour sacrament meeting, then a half hour class for everyone there. Yesterday I gave a talk on Charity, blessed the sacrament, and conducted the music. It's kind of weird because we four missionaries here run the church. I am trying to think of it from a non-members point of view. You get invited to church, you show up and it is held in a small room, run by four 20 year old boys.

We are working really hard to get the church up and running here. We have done a lot of service in the city and I think people are starting to notice. When I serve others I can really feel the love that the Savior has for them.

With Love,

Elder Hadfield

No comments:

Post a Comment